I've hated spinach my entire life. Up until about three years ago that is. That's when I discovered that fresh baby spinach is amazing!! It's my favorite thing and I eat it almost every single day. So, I thought I'd share my yummy, yummy salad so you can enjoy it too. It's so easy and if you use store bought dressing, it only takes a minute to make. You'll be happy you tried it, believe me.
 |
| Easiest thing ever. This is all you need. And some dressing of course. |
 |
| I chop things even finer than they come as I want to make sure I get some of everything in every single bite! I even chop the baby spinach smaller. I don't like to have the stems going all over the place when I take a bite. |
 |
| Doesn't this look delicious! |
 |
| Favorite dressing at the moment. I'm working on a raspberry balsamic of my own and when I get it perfect, I'll post it. |
 |
| Dressed and ready to eat! You'll love this! |
Spinach Salad
Ingredients:
- 2-3 T Craisins
- 2-3 T Chopped Walnuts
- 2-3 T Crumbled Feta
- 4 cups baby spinach
- Dressing of choice
Directions:
Add spinach
to salad bowl, chop if desired. Top with craisins, walnuts and feta. Add
dressing and enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment