Friday, September 30, 2011

RASPBERRY BALSAMIC REDUCTION SAUCE

This is a sweet and tangy raspberry dessert sauce that I paired with my black raspberry meringue cake. It's delicious and a great dessert sauce that can be used in many different ways. It was very easy to make and well worth it!








 Raspberry Balsamic Reduction Sauce

Print Version


Ingredients

  • 1/2 cup raspberry balsamic vinegar
  • 1 T black raspberry seedless jam
  • 1 tsp lemon juice
  • 1/2-1 tsp corn starch
  • 3 T sugar


Directions
Mix all ingredients in a small saucepan. Simmer for about 15 minutes, whisking occasionally until thick and creamy.


Everything you'll need to make this yummy sauce. Oops, except for the sugar. And oh yeah, except for the corn starch. I didn't plan on these ingredients and was making it up as I went along, so some things were left out of the photo. The recipe is right however. Hope you like it!


No comments:

Post a Comment