This Cream Cheese Frosting is a basic cream cheese I've made a thousand times. I usually put this on Red Velvet, Carrot cake, cinnamon rolls and even white cake. It's my go to frosting for just about everything.
Cream Cheese Frosting
Print Version
![]() |
| Add the butter and cream cheese to the mixer |
![]() |
| Cream together |
![]() |
| When well blended, add the vanilla |
![]() |
| Start adding the powdered sugar a little at a time. |
![]() |
| After all ingredients have been added, continue to blend until nice and creamy. |
![]() |
| No go frost something! Hurry, before you just eat the frosting right out of the bowl! Yummy!! |
Cream Cheese Frosting
Print Version
- 1 stick of butter
- 1 box of cream cheese
- 1 box of powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon of clear vanilla (Wilton makes this)
Mix all ingredients together (I find using a stand mixer is the best) and voila, the best cream cheese frosting ever!







Fun! I'm excited to follow:)
ReplyDelete