Sunday, September 18, 2011

Welcome to my blog!

Well, I've decided it would be fun to share some of my cooking with all of you. Recipes I've tried, tweaked or just left alone because they are great the way they are! I love desserts and am a very amateur decorator, but have fun doing it and trying new things. I am married to a meat and potatoes man and am always looking for new ways to flavor and prepare meat. I've run out of ideas on how to grill, braise, broil, bake, slow cook, pressure cook, etc and am now turning to others for ideas. If they pass the test and he says he'd eat it again, then I'll make my notes and post it here.

I'm very new to blogging and still trying to get the layouts and pages down, so that will take some time. I'll probably be up half the night trying to figure it out, but hopefully that won't take too long. I have kids to get off to school first thing in the morning.

Thanks for looking and I hope you enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment